- Warranties are against manufacturing defects (excludes normal wear, and abuse or misuse)
- Items returning prepaid by Leading Edge must be packaged in the same manner they were originally delivered in. We will not be responsibile for damage as a result of insufficient or improper packaging.
- Shipping damage must be reported within 7 days.
- If customer requests a new unit to be sent out prior to Leading Edge receiving the defective unit, a new invoice will be created and credit will be issued upon receipt of the defective unit and claim is deemed to be valid.
- Carrier/Method of transportation will be selected by Leading Edge.
- Any merchandise returned for repair or replacement needs to be authorized by a Leading Edge representative prior to shipment. Please have equipment model, serial number and original invoice or packaging slip number readily available when submitting your request.
- If customer is requesting parts to be sent out on warranty, Leading Edge may request defective parts to be returned.