Triumph 4850 EP
- Regular price
- Request a quote!
- Sale price
- Request a quote! Sale
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Cutting width is 18.875"
- Cutting Height is 3"
- Narrow (Smallest Cut) is 1.375"
- Deepest Cut (Distance behind Blade) is 17.68"
- Table length in front of Blade is 13.625"
- 2 hp motor
- Power supply is 115 V / 60 Hz
- Programmable "EP" back guage control module with LED display stores 9 programs (up to 9 Steps in each Program)
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Control module features repeat cut and eject functions
- Electric drive Clamp, Blade, and Back Guage.
- Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel blade barrier and adjustable blade guides.
- Auto clamp applies even pressure along entire cutting width and can be lowered or raised independently from blade.
- Duel side guides on front and rear tables
- Spindle-guided back guage with narrow separations and plastic gliders.
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back guage setting.
- Bright LED optical cut line.
- All METAL construction
- Comprehensive "SCS" Safety Package
- Machine Dimensions: 38.25" H x 29.75" W x 48.5" D
- Machine weight 556lbs
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh